From WikiSummary, the Free Social Science Summary Database
Summaries tagged with keyword "Self-Interest"
There are 22 articles with this keyword.
- Brennan and Hamlin: Democratic devices and desires
- Brodsky and Thompson: Ethos, public choice, and referendum voting
- Camerer and Fehr: When does 'economic man' dominate social behavior
- Chong, Citrin, and Conley: When self-interest matters
- Fehr, Fischbacher, and Kosfeld: Neuroeconomic foundations of trust and social preferences
- Finkel and Muller: Rational choice and the dynamics of collective political action
- Frey and Meier: Pro-social behavior in a natural setting
- Funk and Garcia-Monet: The relationship between personal and national concerns in public perceptions about the economy
- Funk: The dual influence of self-interest and societal interest in public opinion