From WikiSummary, the Free Social Science Summary Database
Summaries tagged with keyword "Elections/Rules"
There are 20 articles with this keyword.
- Ames: Electoral strategy under open-list proportional representation
- Argersinger: A place on the ballot
- Carey and Shugart: Incentives to cultivate a personal vote
- Cox: Electoral rules and electoral coordination
- Cox: Making votes count
- Ferree: The social origins of electoral volatility in Africa
- Figueiredo and Limongi: Presidential power, legislative organization, and party behavior in Brazil
- Meltzer and Richards: A rational theory of the size of government
- Moser: Electoral systems and the number of parties in postcommunist states
- Samuels: Concurrent elections, discordant results
- Samuels: The gubernatorial coattails effect
- Schattschneider: Party government