From WikiSummary, the Free Social Science Summary Database
Summaries tagged with keyword "Elections/Incumbency Advantage"
There are 18 articles with this keyword.
- Carson, Engstrom, and Roberts: Candidate quality, the personal vote, and the incumbency advantage in Congress
- Cox and Katz: Why did the incumbency advantage in U.S. House elections grow
- Fenno: Homestyle
- Fenno: U.S. House members in their constituencies
- Fiorina: Some problems in studying the effects of resource allocation in Congressional elections
- Fiorina: The case of the vanishing marginals
- Jacobson and Kernell: Strategy and choice in Congressional elections
- Jacobson: The marginals never vanished
- Jacobson: The politics of Congressional elections
- Johannes and McAdams: The Congressional incumbency effect