From WikiSummary, the Free Social Science Summary Database
Gary Cox, a fellow in the National Academy of Sciences, teaches at UCSD.
Summaries tagged with keyword "Authors/Cox, Gary"
There are 9 articles with this keyword.
- Cox and Katz: Why did the incumbency advantage in U.S. House elections grow
- Cox and McCubbins: Legislative leviathan
- Cox and McCubbins: Setting the agenda
- Cox and McCubbins: The Institutional Determinants of Economic Policy Outcomes
- Cox and McCubbins: Toward a theory of legislative rules changes
- Cox, Kousser, and McCubbins: What polarizes parties
- Cox: Electoral rules and electoral coordination
- Cox: Making votes count
- Cox: The Efficient Secret